Super Seniors 2022

Design by Malia Gaviola. Photos by Rayvin Wulfing. Pictured: Melissa Gonzalez, Cameron LeClair, Grace Wittstrom, Cody Domingos, Xochilt Catalina Luis Lopez, John Seden-Hansen, Zaira Gomez, Kelen Macharia, Diego Ortega, Ceci Martinez

SUPER SENIORS

About the Class of 2022: The Class of 2022 had the unique opportunity to set the precedent for all the students following them. Coming into this school year they were the only class with a full year of high school,  so it was their choice to continue traditions or to let them die. To demonstrate through their actions what a post-covid PRHS should look like. As the seniors walk acorss the stage on June 10, it will be “the start of something new”: a new journey, with new faces and experiences. Seize your moment seniors but remember: “we’re all in this together”… as Bearcats.

Teacher recommendations, countless debates and advocacies lead us to finalizing the list of our top 10 seniors of the class of 2022. This group of exemplary students not only are chosen for their academic prowess, but also for their inspiring leadership, extra curricular involvement, and overall their positive impact on PRHS as well as our community. These seniors are truly super. Each of them will embody a movie poster that represents their highschool experience and connects to their personal triumphs.

About the cover (left): The iconic movie, “High School Musical” inspires the cover of Crimson’s annual Senio Issue. In the 3 movie franchise, a group of highschoolers experience it all, from juggling personal lives with school and extracurriculars, to teenage romances, and trying to figure out plans after high school. The Class of 2022 has grown up watching the movies, listening to the music, and now we can say we have lived the experience. “High School Musical” is near and dear to our hearts. However the experiences and memories formed in the halls of PRHS will leave the greatest impact as we live through our own motion pictures.