TOP 5: School Lunch Items At PRHS

Paso Robles High School Students rate the top five most popular school lunches on campus.

Top 5 School Lunches on the Menu: 

1) Orange Chicken with Rice

Description: Orange Chicken with Rice consists of brown rice that’s evenly coated with sauce, students tend to race to the line or spend their lunch waiting in line for a bowl. 

2) Pizza

Description: This pizza is prepared by the cafeteria staff before lunch begins and it is served warm with toppings such as parmesan cheese and chili pepper flakes. 

3) Chicken tenders and Potato Fries

Description: The cafeteria makes fried, crispy chicken strips with potato wedges, 

4) The Salad bar

Description: In addition to receiving school lunch, The Salad Bar in the cafeteria allows students to make their own salads with toppings and additional nutrition along with milk. 

5) Pasta salad

Description: The school cafeteria offers a pasta salad made out of Tuscan pasta, dressing, chicken bites, and lettuce. A pasta “Caesar’s salad.”

Paso Robles High School pays very close attention to the school lunches and ensures that students enjoy the lunch choices every nutrition and lunch break. After taking a vote, it has been ruled out that “Orange Chicken with Rice” is the most popular among 66.69% of students , riling up lines at the cafeteria. A variety of students also enjoy the salad bar, which has been open to students as of this year which offers the second most popular lunch: Pizza. 25% of students and Instagram followers of CrimsonNewsMagazine consider pizza to be their favorite school lunch throughout the year. PRHS has a very diverse menu for students.