Captains Compete: Winter Edition

This captains compete is the girls soccer captains Jacklyn Bullard and Paula Uribe, for the boys Jordan Kepins and Kyle Tresky. The boys will compete against the girls in a snowflake building competition. During the Building process they will be asked soccer trivia questions and the first to answer will get a point. whoever has the most points total wins the trivia, whoever makes the best snowflake wins the snowflake competition. 

Jacklyn Bullard is a 4 year member on the Girls soccer team and has led the team to many victories and has a passion for the sport that many don’t have. 

Paula Uribe has also bee a part of the varsity team for 4 years an is a co-captain with Jacklyn. She is the backbone of the team and has a desire to win leading her team to many wins. 

Jordan Keppins is one of the co-captains for the boys soccer team and has been on varsity for 3 years. He has high hopes for the boys this season and looks forward to the rest of the season. 

Kyle Tresky is also a senior and another of the co-captains. He has also been on Varsity for 3 years and he looks forward to having a fun last season for all of the seniors and giving all of the underclassmen a memorable team.