Battle of the Sports

Interviews of Game

Pre-game Interviews

Audience Interviews

Post-Game Interviews

Photography of Game

The varsity boy’s football team went head to head Thursday, Dec. 10, 2021, against the Varsity girl’s volleyball team in a highly anticipated game of volleyball.

Videos of Game

The Game Intro

Game Clips

Story

The varsity boy’s football team went head to head Thursday, Dec. 10, 2021, against the Varsity girl’s volleyball team in a highly anticipated game of volleyball. Both teams were confident in their abilities. When asked: On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you? Olivia Wright and Bastian Jaureguy voiced their opinions.

“I am really ready for this game, on a scale of 1-10, an 11”

Olivia Wright

“Oh 15, Come on now.

Bastian Jaureguy

Both teams warmed up with hitting, and the football team impressed everyone with their synchronized jumping jacks. With a resounding cheer from both sides, the game started. Several points later, the Lady Bearcats were in the lead as the football team started to hold their own and rally. They managed to score a point with a well-executed football play, but they lost the match despite receiving help from the sidelines. Both teams started out strong in the second game, the boys managing to score points with much help from the sidelines and some leniency from the referee. Despite their confident outlook, it did not seem likely that they would pull ahead. The second game ended with a few well-executed plays from the Lady Bearcats. With much cajoling from both teams, a third game commenced. Extra players joined the boy’s team as Caleb Fergusson, the Varsity Volleyball coach joined the court. They rallied back and forth, with the girls earning the point more often than not. As the game neared an end and the boys were trailing behind, the entire team flooded the court to face off against the girls. Sophomore Hayden McKanna joined the girl’s side to win.

“My teammates made fun of me all year for being a sophmore, so I had to switch sides on them to win”

Hayden McKanna

Despite the additional players, the boys were not able to pull through with a win, although they deny the rumors that they lost.

On Thursday December 10, 2021 the Varsity boys football team went head to head against the Varsity girls volleyball team in a highly anticipated game of volleyball. Both teams were confident in their abilities. When asked, How confident are you? Olivia Wright and Bastiann Jaureguy voiced their thoughts.

“I’m really ready, on a scale of 1-10, an 11”

Olivia Wright

“Oh, 15, come on now”

Bastiann Jaureguy

Both teams warmed up with hitting, and the football team impressed everyone with their synchronized jumping jacks. With a resounding cheer from both sides, the game started. Several points later, the Lady Bearcats were in the lead as the football team started to hold their own and rally. They managed to score a point with a well-executed football play, but they lost the match despite receiving help from the sidelines. Both teams started out strong in the second game, the boys managing to score points with much help from the sidelines and some leniency from the referee. Despite their confident outlook, it did not seem likely that they would pull ahead. The second game ended from a few well-executed plays from the Lady Bearcats. With much cajoling from both teams, a third game commenced. Extra players joined the boys team as Caleb Fergussen, the Varsity Volleyball coach joined the court. They rallied back and forth, with the girls earning the point more often than not. As the game neared an end and the boys were trailing behind, the entire team flooded the court to face off against the girls. Sophomore Hayden McKenna joined the girls.

“I think I did pretty good, and my teammates made fun of me all year for being a sophomore, so I had to switch sides on them to win”

Hayden Mckanna

Despite the additional players, the boys were not able to pull through with a win, although they deny the rumours that they lost.

On Thursday December 10, 2021 the Varsity boys football team went head to head against the Varsity girls volleyball team in a highly anticipated game of volleyball. Both teams were confident in their abilities. When asked: On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you? Olivia Wright and Bastiann Jaureguy voiced their thoughts.

“I am so ready for this game, on a scale of 1-10, an 11”

Olivia Wright

“Oh, a 15, come on now”

Bastiann Jaureguy

Both teams warmed up with hitting, and the football team impressed everyone with their synchronized jumping jacks. With a resounding cheer from both sides, the game started. Several points later, the Lady Bearcats were in the lead as the football team started to hold their own and rally. They managed to score a point with a well-executed football play, but they lost the match despite receiving help from the sidelines. Both teams started out strong in the second game, the boys managing to score points with much help from the sidelines and some leniency from the referee. Despite their confident outlook, it did not seem likely that they would pull ahead. The second game ended from a few well-executed plays from the Lady Bearcats. With much cajoling from both teams, a third game commenced. Extra players joined the boys team as Caleb Fergussen, the Varsity Volleyball coach joined the court. They rallied back and forth, with the girls earning the point more often than not. As the game neared an end and the boys were trailing behind, the entire team flooded the court to face off against the girls. Sophomore Hayden McKenna joined the girls side to be on the winning side.

“I think I did pretty good, my team made fun of me all year for being a sophomore so I had to switch sides on them to win”

Hayden McKanna

On Thursday, December 10, 2021, the Varsity boy’s football team went head to head against the Varsity girl’s volleyball team in a highly anticipated game of volleyball. Both teams were confident in their abilities. When asked: How confident are you in your abilities? Olivia Wright and Bastiann Jaureguy voiced their thoughts.

“I feel really ready for this game, on a scale of 1-10, an 11”

Olivia Wright

“Oh, 15. Come on now”

Bastian Jaureguy

“My team made fun of me all year for being a sophmore, so I had to switch sides on them to win”

Hayden McKanna

On Thursday, December 10, 2021, the Varsity boy’s football team went head to head against the Varsity girls volleyball team in a highly anticipated game of volleyball. Both teams were confident in their abilities. When asked: On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you? Olivia Wright and Bastian Jaureguy voiced their thoughts.

“I’m really ready for this game. On a scle of 1-10, an 11”

Olivia Wrights, Junior

“Oh, 15. Come on now”

Bastian Jaureguy

Both teams warmed up with hitting, and the football team impressed everyone with their synchronized jumping jacks. With a resounding cheer from both sides, the game started. Several points later, the Lady Bearcats were in the lead as the football team started to hold their own and rally. They managed to score a point with a well-executed football play, but they lost the match despite receiving help from the sidelines. Both teams started out strong in the second game, the boys managing to score points with much help from the sidelines and some leniency from the referee. Despite their confident outlook, it did not seem likely that they would pull ahead. The second game ended with a few well-executed plays from the Lady Bearcats. With much cajoling from both teams, a third game commenced. Extra players joined the boy’s team as Caleb Fergusson, the Varsity Volleyball coach joined the court. They rallied back and forth, with the girls earning the point more often than not. As the game neared an end and the boys were trailing behind, the entire team flooded the court to face off against the girls. Sophomore Hayden McKenna joined the girl’s side to win.

“My teamates made fun of me all year for being a sophmore, so I had to switch sides on them to win”

Hayden McKanna, Sophmore

On Thursday, December 10, 2021, the Varsity boy’s football team went head to head against the Varsity girl’s volleyball team in a highly anticipated game of volleyball. Both teams were confident in their abilities. When asked: On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you? Olivia Wright and Bastian Jaureguy voiced their thoughts.

“I’m really ready for this game, on a scale of 1-10, an 11”

Olivia Wright

“Oh 15. Come on now”

Bastian Jaureguy

Both teams warmed up with hitting, and the football team impressed everyone with their synchronized jumping jacks. With a resounding cheer from both sides, the game started. Several points later, the Lady Bearcats were in the lead as the football team started to hold their own and rally. They managed to score a point with a well-executed football play, but they lost the match despite receiving help from the sidelines. Both teams started out strong in the second game, the boys managing to score points with much help from the sidelines and some leniency from the referee. Despite their confident outlook, it did not seem likely that they would pull ahead. The second game ended with well-executed plays from the Lady Bearcats. With much cajoling from both teams, a third game commenced, although I’m not sure why the boys wanted to suffer more defeat. Extra players joined the boy’s team as Caleb Fergusson, the Varsity Volleyball coach joined the court. They rallied back and forth, with the girls earning the point more often than not. As the game neared an end and the boys were trailing behind, the entire team flooded the court to face off against the girls. Sophomore Hayden McKanna joined the girl’s side to win.

Hayden Mckanna