Stunt Wins CIF
Stunt Wins CIF
May 8, 2024

Paso Varsity Men’s Waterpolo Plunders the Morro Bay Pirates

The Bearcat Boys Varsity Water Polo Team takes home a big win against Morro Bay on St. Patrick’s Day for their first league game of the season with an end score of 12-6.

The Bearcats begin their first official league game with a quick goal scored off the sprint by sophomore and returning varsity player Cameron Clayton in the first 25 seconds of the game. The Bearcats then follow up with another 3 goals granting themselves a 4 – 0 lead by the end of the first quarter.

Jumping into the second quarter,  the Bearcats tally up 5 goals with junior Reily Lowry putting up a total of 2 goals, junior Cody Domingos with 1, sophomore Michael Brown with 1, and senior Wyatt Millsap with 1 by the first half of the game making the score 9 -2; Bearcats . With only 2 goals scored against the Bearcats in the second quarter, the Pirates come back and add another 3 goals in the third. The Bearcats quickly retaliate with senior team captain Tre Eade scoring 2 goals and Reily Lowry with 1 to sink the Pirate’s momentum with a strong lead of 7 goals in their favor. Ending the game with the final score 12-6, the Bearcats earn their first official victory of the 2021 season.