Stunt Wins CIF
Stunt Wins CIF
May 8, 2024

What’s The Tea About Tiger Tea House

A dive into student opinion on one of the most known Boba and Tea shops in Paso Robles.

Tiger Tea House is a palace of tapioca starch and tiger animal branding . With soothing melodies that gently glide off the walls, Tiger Tea House has become a well known spot for PRHS students since its debut on November 19 in 2022. The store has a total of 47 drinks, 35 Tiger Tea, seven Lemonades, five Hot Drinks all of them led by the most well known drink the Tiger Stripes. This drink contains tapioca pearls and the proprietary milk tea. 

Bryson Wakeman, a senior who was regularly attending the shop, reportedly stated that his favorite drink is Cloudy Mojito, which is made up of Lychee, lime, mint and roasted oolong.

Pullquote Photo

“I was scoping around looking for places near here, and then I saw on Google maps that there was this new place. And it was opening on my birthday, so it kinda felt like destiny. And when I walked in there, it was like a completely different vibe. It’s just kinda a place that gives you a warm and mellow feeling, it was just welcoming.” said Wakeman.

— Bryson Wakeman

After discovering the elixirs of this new shop, Wakeman ran to his friends in order to spread his opinion of the newfound love. One of which being a junior by the name of Matthew Thaisuriya, who followed in his footsteps of passion.

“I was really hyped because there’s really no good Boba shops in town. And when it opened up, I immediately went, tried it, and it was one of the best Boba drinks I ever had in this area.” Thaisuriya said. 

Tiger Tea House has a total of 27 reviews on yelp, with an overall rating of 4.1 stars. Tiger Tea House has become a stable of downtown Paso Robles, with a calm and relaxing demeanor that is a great place to sit down, relax, and drink some boba and mellow out the time away.