Bearcat Volleyball Dethrones St. Joseph Knights on Senior Night.

The crowd roared in cheer as varsity Bearcat girls volleyball seniors walked through an arch of crimson, white, and black balloons for their last game. The Bearcats won 3-1 vs. St. Joseph Knights, Oct. 18, 2022.

Before the game began, the ten seniors along with their families were honored in front of a crowd of their friends and community members. The ladies each received a bouquet of flowers from their coaches and then had an opportunity to share their favorite memories from their years on the team.

After a close first set, the Lady Bearcats took the win with a score of 25-22. With high emotion coursing through the gym, spirits were then shattered after losing the second set with a score of 20-25, but Paso was focused on breaking the tie 1-1. This wave of determination resulted in a blowout score in set three, of 25-14 from the Bearcats, bringing the overall to 2-1. With a fourth set score of 25-21, that led to a win from the Bearcats 3-1. The girls finished their league season with an overall record of 8-6 and the entire season with a score of 19-18.