CRIMSON NETWORK: Crimson seniors bid farewell

The bright, animated seniors that make up our “Crimson Network” change the channel- and say their goodbyes to Room 604
Kayla Degnan
Kayla Degnan

Joining this class three years ago, I never expected myself to grow in the ways that I have. From avoiding sports as much as possible to becoming the Director of that section, Crimson has let me try many different things that have pushed me out of my comfort zone. I will forever be grateful for what I have learned, and aim to use those skills throughout life. Crimson let me solidify my love for English, and to continue to pursue some type of path with it in the future while at college. I hope that I have made an impact on every person who has walked through room 604, this classroom will hold memories, both good and bad, for a lifetime. Thank you Journa-fam for everything and for Crimsonites to come, try anything, be open to everything, you never know what will be your niche.

• Sports Director ’23-’24
  • Varsity Cheer & Stunt
  • 3 Years Crimson
  • Hope International University Commit
  • Pictured as Courage The Cowardly Dog
Michelle Rosas
Michelle Rosas

This class has been such a big part of my life. Being in this class for three years has helped me grow so much as a person. I’ve made unforgettable memories and have met great people. This class has introduced me to a passion for design and has taught me things that no other class can. I highly recommend this class to anyone. Journalism has been one of my favorite things about high school. Goodbye 604, thank you.

• Carmesi Director ’23-’24
  • 3 Years Crimson
  • Cuesta Commit
  • Pictured as Ice Bear From “We Bare Bears”
Sebi Radojevic
Sebi Radojevic

I remember how overwhelming the feeling was entering Crimson for the first time. I wasn’t aware that this program would be my most notable high school accomplishments. It’s hard to sum up my indescribable experience while being a part of this program, but I’ll try! From San Fransisico to Boston, I have had so many unforgettable memories and experiences because of this class. Whether we’re placed third in the nation, first in the state, or not at all, there is no squad I would rather be a part of. I want to thank Mount for being the best mentor for our program and staff. Thank you to my Review Bro, Nolan Severson, for helping me feel comfortable in the program my first year. I’m thankful for my Big Dawg, Braydon Hoier and the unbreakable bond we set as brothers, both in and out of the classroom. Thank you to all the EICs for the sleepless nights you guys have sacrificed to ensure we produce the best magazine. My main takeaway from deciding to join this journalism family is to not be afraid to try something new. One random day my sophomore year I decided to try something new and I discovered my passion as a result. Thanks to Crimson, I can pursue communications at UC Davis the next four years of my life!

• Web Director ’23-’24
  • Bearcat Sports Reporter
  • 2 Years Crimson
  • UC Davis Commit
  • Pictured as Gumball from “The Amazing World of Gumball”
Elijah Mayo
Elijah Mayo

Crimson made me into the person I am today. If not for it, I wouldn’t have realized that my dream of film was fully possible with my set of skills. The people in it were and are phenomenal, and I couldn’t think of a better class to have spent my last year of high school in. It’s an extremely welcoming and loving environment that I had the pleasure of experiencing. From staying at a late night way too late bottle flipping, to creating pages that won awards, journalism will always have a place in my heart and my writing. 

• Director of Photography ’23-’24
  • Environmental Editor
  • 1 Year Crimson
  • UC Santa Cruz Commit
  • Pictured as Steven Universe from “Steven Universe”
Georgia Domenghini
Georgia Domenghini

I am so glad I chose to take this class my senior year, and wish I would’ve taken it sooner in my highschool career. I’ve learned so many skills I can take with me throughout my life, and I’ll always love my Journa-fam!

• Pop Culture Editor ’23-’24
  • Advanced and Competition Dance, 4 Years
  • 1 Year Crimson
  • Baylor Commit
  • Pictured as Daphne from “Scooby Doo”
Owen Winstead
Owen Winstead

The memories and experiences I have gone through at PRHS will forever shape who I am as a person. I have learned so much through my classes but Crimson was different. With Crimson I learned so many new skills like taking photos or editing then with photoshop and lightroom. I have had such a great time designing magazines and doing fun things. I will definitely miss highschool but I am looking forward to what the future holds for me and I can’t wait to start college and begin my life. 

• Photographer ’23-’24
  • Varsity Volleyball
  • 1 Year Crimson
  • Cuesta Commit
  • Pictured as Robin from “Teen Titians”
Mateo De Alba
Mateo De Alba

Journalism was not a class I thought I’d end up taking, but I am so glad I did. I not only got amazing opportunities such as a great trip to Boston with the class, but I also learned a lot and made new connections with people. The things I learned from this class carried on into my day to day life especially with photography.  I will definitely miss this class, #journalove.

• Photographer ’23-’24
  • Hobbyist Chef
  • 1 Year Crimson
  • Cuesta Commit
  • Pictured as Speedy Gonzales from “Looney Tunes”