14 Days of Love 2022

14 DAYS OF LOVE 2022

14 couples, 14 days, and 14 videos filled with laughs, love and the best matchups of PRHS. Stay tuned for 14 Days of Love 2022, back and better than ever bearcats.

14 days of Love is back for its second season at Paso High! The 2023 Sequel is revamped, featuring not only the newest couples on campus, but also coworkers, and even siblings. From couples trivia, to the newlywed game, decorating strawberries – not to mention a donut eating contest– we have a challenge for every couple. It’s that time of year,earcats: Get in the spirit to spread love by watching this one-of-a-kind series. 

Play

Play

Play

Play

Play

Play

Play

Play

Play

Play

Play

Play

Previous
Next

Day 1- Seniors Morgan Meidam and Leo Kemp sit down for the headphones challenge where they are deafened by blaring music as they try to answer questions! 

Day 2- Couple of over two years; Logan Lewis and Megan Pagnini– should we say Lewis? compete in The Newlyweds game where they must correctly answer trivia about each other.

Day 3- Coworkers Kellen Sharlotta and Brooke Lewis create and decorate chocolate covered strawberries as they share behind-the-scenes ice cream scooping stories.

Day 4- Crimsonites Miguel Muniz and Kalani Gaviola are more than just Co-editors in chief. They are actually our couple playing the WHO game in this episode. Find out WHO takes the longest to get ready, WHO gets better grades, and more!

Day 5- Our beloved prom king and Queen, Dennis Mcnerny and Lucy Pritchard are met with the challenge of drawing each other in under 5 minutes. How well do they really know each other? Watch to find out!.

Day 6-  The situationship of Landon Rivers and Sofia Gelos takes its next steps as he is put to the test to successfully try out a full glam makeup routine on her.

Day 7- Casi Murdock and Tyler Luna, a senior couple on campus are given only three minutes each to write a love poem and a love song about the other. 

Day 8- Seniors Dallon Scott and Maddalyn Williams play the Valentines Chocolate Guessing Game, in which they blindly try these classic chocolates and guess the flavors.

Day 9- The Radojevic brothers, Luka and Sebi, collab on the 14 Days of Love couch for an episode of brotherly love. This bromance shines its light through this school between these very popular siblings. (This could be worded better and an example would be this: This bromance shines its light through the school thanks to these very popular siblings.)

Day 10- The OG PRHS science teachers Mr. Jon Paul and Mrs Gaylene Ewing are featured in this edition of science trivia, where they must ask each other test questions from their own notorious courses. 

Day 11- Besties Claire Wells and Robert Serrano are faced with the challenge of eating a donut hanging from a string with no hands. See who wins this challenge in this hilarious friendship duo.

Day 12- One of the most popular figures on campus, Coach Matt Carroll and science teacher Ms. Nicole Vengochgea team up in the NFL football team challenge.  They must guess the NFL football teams based on their logos. You can only guess who succeeds when one of them is the head football coach of the Bearcats!

Day 13-  Cheerleader Leah Bennet and Surfer Vincent Taylor share the details of their relationship as they decorate valentine’s day themed cookies, tune in to watch the winner take the cake.

Day 14- The 14 Days of Love creators sit down to close out the series for the last time. Sienna Ramos, Maddie Hurstak, and Kalista Peterson reveal the most popular video at the end and share the behind the scenes process of everyday uploads.